Belgrade Insight (part of Balkan Investigative Reporting Network ) :
The following articles I wrote for Belgrade Insight (website & Facebook page):
- Issue No. 259 Friday, September 28-Thursday 11 October, 2018: “An Autumn Monastic Tour in Serbia’s Jewel (pdf)“.
- Issue No. 258 Friday, July 15-Thursday, September 27, 2018: “Serbia’s Wartime History Lies Buried on Mountain (pdf)“.
- Issue No. 257 Friday, July 27 – Thursday, September 13, 2018: “Taking the Iron Road Through Serbia (pdf)”
Publications regarding the research project “Serbian WWI soldiers who died in the Netherlands”:
- December 2016: Brochure Serbian soldiers of World War I who died in the Netherlands
The Dutch embassy in Belgrade (Serbia) published a brochure which I wrote together with Tajana Vendrig (my wife) and John Stienen. The brochure can be downloaded here for free: “Serbian Soldiers of WWI who died in the Netherlands”.
- May 2018 : Brošura: Srpski vojnici umrli u Holandiji 1917-1919
This is the Serbian translation of the brochure which was published in December 2016. The Serbian publication was possible with the help of the Association of War Veterans Descendants from the Braničevo region (Udruženje potomaka ratnika 1912-1920 Požarevac). This brochure can be also downloaded for free: “Sprski vojnici umrli u Holandiji 1917-1919”
I also wrote some stories about the railways and my experiences about working for the railways: please click here for an overview